This is an invite only squad
This is the top squad at Ashford Swimming Club for swimmers 14 and over where all swimmers will show motivation to improve, show leadership qualities and train to their best potential.
Swimmers will be introduced to harder programmes specifically designed for the group. Land training will also be incorporated into sessions. Swimmers will be expected to complete the sessions to the best of their ability and always look to improve themselves.
On a regular basis swimmers will be assessed on attendance, behaviour, training and competitive performance.
10 hours in total and attendance is required at at least 5 sessions per week.
- Sunday – Stour Centre: 18:30 to 20.30 (2 hours)
- Monday – Stour Centre: 19:30 to 21.30 (2 hours)
- Tuesday – Stour Centre: 19:00 to 19:50 (50 mins Land Training)
- Tuesday – Stour Centre: 20:00 to 21:30 (1.5 hours)
- Thursday – Stour Centre: 07:00 to 08:00 (1 hour)
- Thursday – Stour Centre: 20:00 to 21:30 (1.5 hours)
- Saturday – Kingswood: 07:00 to 09:00 (2 hours of which 1 hour Land Training)
Provisional programme of galas
- Club Championships
- East Invicta Championships
- Kent County Championships
- South East Regional Championships
- British Summer Championships / Swim England National Summer Meet
- Kent Junior League (to 13 years)
- National Arena League
- Icebreaker Last Chance
- Thanet No Frills Regional Qualifier
- Kent Development Meet
- Drinks bottle
- Goggles (2 pairs)
- Short fins
- Finger Paddles
- Hand Paddles
- Alignment Board,
- Pull bouy
- Mesh bag